Born in 1951 in Massillon , Ohio , Larry V. Slagle is a 1977 graduate of the Franklin Thomas Backus School of Law at Case Western Reserve University . Since that time he has practiced exclusively in the area of personal injury, medical malpractice, probate and workers compensation law. An experienced litigator, he has tried to verdict auto injury, medical malpractice and worker’s compensation cases. Larry Slagle has 37 years of experience.
Larry is married, parent of four children and grandfather of three. He and his wife, Maude, actively participate and serve in numerous professional, civic and charitable activities and organizations that make Stark County a better place to live, work and raise our families. He has committed his practice to representing the working families of Western Stark County where he resides.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Past president and current member of the Stark County Academy of Trial Lawyers - Association for Justice
- Former trustee of the Ohio Association for Justice
- Former trustee and current member of the Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers www.oatlaw.org
- Member of the American Association for Justice, an organization devoted to protecting individual rights and preserving the civil jury system in America .
- Member of the Stark County, State of Ohio and American Bar Associations
- Member of the Executive Committee of Stark County Democratic Party
- Board of Directors of the Western Stark County YMCA (Past Member)
- At-Large Member of Massillon City Council.(Former)
- Ohio Supreme Court
- Federal Court in Ohio